You love interacting with clients and building relationships. You excel at multi-tasking and keeping your team motivated and organized. Keeping projects on budget? Never a problem. Deadlines? Bring 'em on! You'll work on an exciting variety of projects from online and mobile, to full campaigns that include social media, print, outdoor, and other traditional media, but our focus is digital. You will also be the day-to-day contact for clients and will build a strong long-lasting relationship with them.
We are looking for someone whose dream job is with a growing boutique agency comprised of a fantastic team that works with great clients on interesting projects. If that's you, read on!
- You have 2 to 3 years in a client management role, where you were responsible for establishing and maintaining the relationship, conducting client meetings on projects and pitching strategy.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated project management experience for online and marketing projects – includes budgeting, timing, client and team liaison, and ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and on strategy. If you have certification in project management, even better!
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Project, Basecamp or other project management software/applications
- The ability to shine in front of our clients and be the glue that keeps our team working efficiently
- A hunger to learn about and embrace new technologies
- Patience, a positive attitude and a sense of humour (this one's a must!)
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the day-to-day with the client
- Ensuring Design Lab is top of mind with clients through meetings, calls and strategy sessions
- Conducting project meetings with the team and the client
- Planning and scoping projects with the team
- Assisting with strategy and business development
- Helping write proposals
- Participating in client pitches and proposals by preparing project budgets and related material
- Working closely with clients and the team to ensure changing resource and project requirement are met and understood
- Managing all project-related requests with the client
- Conducting project post-mortems and presenting suggestions on process improvements
- Weekly meetings with the CEO to discuss project milestones, overall project progress, project margins and up sell opportunities
- Contributing to process refinement with the goal of improving project efficiency and the bottom line
What's In It For You:
- Working with exciting and innovative brands
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working with a fun and talented team in a cool, solar powered office environment